~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Sunday, September 5, 2010

NING, NEW PHONE & MORE STRESS

Can you believe that I've practically lost all brain cells to actually write a proper blog post?

I've lost all inspiration and I do not know what to write about, except to complain.

Sigh...

Well, that's the sickening fact of human life I guess. We will never be completely happy...

Loads have happened since I last wrote.
I feel so bad that I'm not in pursuit of what I love to do best - write. These days, whenever I have the time, I'd rather go on Facebook and waste every minute of my life there but not take some time to at least update my blogs on what is going on....my blog is like my journal, but lately, it has  too many missing pieces...

But let me try to wrap it all up...

Bye NING!

Last week saw me bidding goodbye to Huey Ning, a sweet girl I met from National Service.
She is off to Leicester for her studies and basically, I won't be seeing her for another 7 years. If lucky, perhaps I'll see her when she comes back to visit every 2 years.
In some ways I'm jealous that she gets to spend 7 years in UK, but well, what do I know, I only see the good in staying overseas...I don't know about the negative yet because my 3 month stay in Liverpool has been a bliss.
I can only wish Ning all the best and may her stay over there will be filled with as much joy as mine in Liverpool. Hopefully, she'll meet someone as cute as Andrew and she'll be less lonely.

NEW PHONE

I was so stressed up 2 days ago I had to splurge on something. So without fully utilizing my brains, I bought a new pink phone. Oh well, I've been planning to get a new phone since 2 months back but I guess I didn't plan to spend almost RM1000 for it. Also, it wasn't the model I wanted and honestly, the one I got now is not worth RM 1000. Sigh...oh well, I wanted something new to cheer me up so badly that I just couldn't care less anymore. Very typical of me...sometimes to not think before I do things just because my heart feels like it. Stupid some might say, but oh well, it did cheer me up...

Though after a while, I bet my heart will ache for the extra RM 200 spent on my new beautiful pink phone...

STRESS AT WORK

There's always going to be stress at work. You stress when there's nothing to do and you stress when there is a lot to do. You also stress when you know you have loads to do but you don't know what you need to do or have to do just because you don't know how to do.


These few days have been rough because the work is piling in and we can't take things for granted anymore. I guess again, I'm in this clueless position of what to do and where to begin.

Perhaps I should be more positive...Life is not about knowing everything but rather learning what you can. So not knowing is a good sign, isn't it?

Everyone at work is struggling with their own projects and this weekend was one filled with tension and stress.
Just hope that Monday will be a better day.
Of course, I'm also coping with my own project and like I said, still clueless but trying to get a hang of it.

Seriously, right now I don't even care if there's any careless grammatical errors or spelling errors in this posting because these days, I feel like in everything I do, I have to follow the rules and formality of writing.

I don't care. This is my own blog!
I'm going to let the words in my mind just casually flow through my fingertips. So what if I'm crapping and not making any sense...It's my life and in some places, I want to choose how to live it.

Going to fake it again tomorrow. 
Oh boy, I just wish I could run away and just holiday till the end of my days....

With Lotsa Love,
Tammyc

No comments:

Post a Comment