~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

THE RED ON MY FACE

I'm literally red in the face due to sun-burnt. =D
Okay...not particularly happy about the pain on the face, but I'm glad and super happy about the tan haha. 
Plus, today I really had a blast with my friends at the pool. I love to swim under the sun though many would argue that it is really bad for the skin to do that. In Malaysia, going under the sun when it is almost 40 degrees out there (too exaggerated? Well, it felt like 40 degrees...) is a crazy thing that only idiots would do and today, a bunch of idiots decided to take on the challenge. 

I love to swim under the sun because then the waters wouldn't feel so cold. Sometimes I am reluctant to jump in because it is too cold in there but such hot weather gives me such good reason to just run and jump into the water. So today is really SUPER SUPER fun!!

We played silly children games in the waters. I'm not sure what this game is called - you know you have this momma chicken protecting her chicks from the wolf...ya..that one. Haha, try playing that in fluid. My God. It practically worked every single muscle I had in me. Now I'm suffering from "arm-aches" and I really don't know if it's because of the Badminton or swimming. Well, for someone who seldom work out (yours truly), today's activities are really a form of vigorous exercise. But thank God, it was super super fun, though right now, at this moment, I'm super exhausted. Lol...But that doesn't really keep me from writing this, does it? ;P I guess not.

The condo's swimming pool!!
One of my favourite relaxing and hang out spot.


The idiots...! But we love the water!!!!!!

After the swim and some delicious food prepared by my dearest mum (I love her most when she is such a caring mum lol), I prepared for Part 2 of my day. Another gathering with another bunch of friends, oh well, just King Kong. The other half of King Kong, YC couldn't make it because of heavy work load (poor him but that's another story haha) and so it was down to 2 girls and a screwed up movie night.

We planned to watch "Up In The Air" starring George Clooney but we failed to book the tickets yesterday and we decided to just try our luck at the cinema. Oh well, let's just say that this year is really not King Kong's year. She's born in the year of the Tiger according to the Chinese Calendar and this year, it is predicted that they are in the worst of luck. Tonight basically epitomizes that luck of hers. 

So, no movies because besides "Up In The Air", all other movies also have a huge audience rating since its, hello...Saturday night. So the seatings left were even worst than worst. So then, we sorta decided to just EAT since King Kong is hungry. We were heading towards "Old Town Cafe" for delicious "Kai Si Hor Fun" (Sliced Chicken Noodles...something like that) and of course, my favourite "White Coffee" (anything coffee related is my favourite) when we saw this place with loads of people in it. Oh Great! I don't know what happened but that's when one of our brain waves were triggered and we decided to try that place out. Before we knew it, we were in it ordering and it was practically "THE BEST" and I mean "THE BEST" place I've ever dine in. I meant it sarcastically though because the food there were really really bad. For someone like me who isn't picky when it comes to food to say that the food there is bad, it is seriously BAD. But I think the cafe should be proud because their "Cham" (if you're a noob-head, 'cham' is a drink in which you mix coffee and tea) has definitely earned its spot on the list of my worst drink ever. Congrats! I mean, I love "Cham" but that one nearly scare me into not ever having another cup of my favourite drink. 

And then there's the ROJAK. OMG!!!! Why must they destroy another of my favourite? It was definitely THE WORST Rojak ever to grace planet Earth. If that was the first Rojak I had, I swear to God that I'd never ever eat Rojak again. Thank God my first Rojak experience was the right one haha. But seriously, it was bad. 

So we had strings of bad luck - bad luck with movies, bad luck with food too. But we aren't going to let these setbacks destroy our outing muahaha and so King Kong suggested we go to Kepong for a taste of blended-ice. Apparently there's this place in Kepong that serves super delicious icy desserts lar and I'm dying for it due to thirst and the fact that I needed something to wash off the Rojak-crap taste in my mouth. So, two noobs headed towards Kepong, with King Kong knowing only about 40% of the directions while I contributed 0%, but just my driving skills haha.

We got there successfully, with the help of one of our Uni mates, who stays in Kepong. When we reach, we found out that the shop had chose, of all days, today as a resting day. That's when we realize that the King Kong Tiger has continued to bestow upon us unlucky charms. We travelled all the way to Kepong for......$Q#$^&Q#* lolx. But okaylar...it was really fun because our Kepong buddy ended up bringing us to this beautiful place at Desa Park City. It was by a lake and we took a stroll along the park and stopped by this super cool playground. Seriously, the playground is SUPER COOL!! It is not installed with your typical see-saw, merry-go-round, or swings but rather uniquely designed facilities for children's leisure. It is a very very creative playground seriously! Then we tasted "Coffee Bean's" new Yoghurt and chatted all the way past midnight. I guess our bad luck ended there haha. 

But when I got home (near 2AM), I was surprised to see dad awake when I opened the door. I cursed automatically in my mind...lol. Darn it man!! Caught in act! Most ladies do not have the privilege to hang out late. You know how parents are. They get super freaked out when daughters come home late. *shrug* But for boys, they are encouraged to go out and not come back before 3AM. '=.= 

I mean, I understand that it is dangerous lingering at night but sometimes, you feel so restricted you know. =( sigh...Plus, anytime before 2AM is actually okay in my opinion. I guess when the clock strikes 3AM, that's when the alarm should ring I guess.
Oh well, but what do I do? Dad has this indirect approach of questioning me...he makes a big U-turn into telling me about how dangerous it is to come home at this time by asking me safety precaution questions...So, I just evade them as much as I can and concentrate on my laptop *smiles big*. 

Overall, had a blast. Today is one maximized Saturday. Tomorrow another outing and I haven't even ask permission yet. Oops...I'm so dead man!! I can't help it. I just love to hang out. I hate being stuck in one place, and I guess that explains why I just can't stand a 9 to 5 job. But then, most secure jobs are 9 to 5 jobs and right now, I have to choose security haha. 

Till next time then
Eyes can barely open.

With Lotsa Love,
TammyC



No comments:

Post a Comment