~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Saturday, March 20, 2010

TV FRIDAY & HOT BALLOONS SATURDAY~

It's been so so long since I last wrote.
It is a good sign that I don't actually crap so much here because it means that I'm out living my life!!
Haha.
But I try my best-est to taint this sheet of electronic space with some wordy emotions and expressions. USually I feel drained after work, so it is only weekends that I could spare the time.

Loads have been going on for me and I can say that I've been having mostly great times at work and in life.
I'm really happy to say now that I'm really happy with a lot of things that is happening for me. But I'm still human, so I'll still find things to complain about, but generally, I'm super happy and blessed. 

I've met some of the coolest people and it is really a blessing to know these people. 
One of the person I appreciate most currently is Stef. She is one of my boss but she has been more than nice to me and she is one of the coolest, funniest person I know and she is extraordinarily fun to be with. Most of my days at work were cheered up by her presence. She might not now it but I'm so grateful for many of the things that she's done for me. She was the one who gave me stuff to do, and took care of me directly and indirectly. So I really can't explain how grateful I am to her, but I really really am touched by her. Plus she is a Broadcast student with loads of cool experience and stories to share. It is really cool that day by day I get to learn more and more about her fantastic backgrounds and stories.

Yesterday I got to go to Bernama TV.
It was a highlight as I get to visit a real studio! Super kewl! I'm a broadcast student and at that moment, I felt that I was back to Advanced Diploma days in which I was doing my own studio recordings with my friends. The feeling was super good!~
But there were times where I felt intimidated but overwhelmed by the host, Anne Edwards. 

I then went to "keh-poh" (the act of being a busy-body) at their audio-visual room in which I saw the personnel doing time-checks, switching between cameras etc. It was pretty awesome being back there as part of the crew but doing NOTHING lar haha. The interview wasn't bad either. It was kinda super hilarious! Haha...I mean, our clients were super hilarious on TV. We spent our time laughing while watching them but it was overall not bad. 
It really is a fantastic experience and I have Stef to thank for bringing me along...=D
I also had fun carrying shoes ;P (that is another story that I shall not elaborate but yes, I carried a huge box of shoes) After that we even went to dine at a Vietnamese restaurant. The beef were darn delicious...*slurp*...Excuse me but you do know how crazy I am when it comes to beef...Thanks for the treat guys!!
Stef tagged me in this pic on FB because I spent half the time here haha
She's such a doll...

I wanted to blog yesterday (since it was still fresh) but I was just tooooooo tired I slept at an amazingly early 11.30 pm. 

Today I had another adventure with hot air balloons.
I'm sure most of you know about the International Hot Air Balloon event in Putrajaya. 
It was cool to go to Putrajaya since it's been so so long. Jessie was a sport enough to hang out with me. It was such a 'romantic date' lolx! Aww Jessie I love you but I really wished it was Jensen with me haha only kiddin'.
But Jessie was so cool to teman me and we spent most of the time girl-talking than actually balloon watching lar. But it was indeed another great night.
The balloons came in various shapes, sizes and colours. There was one chicken shaped one and another Dark Vader's head. But the fireworks were amazingly beautiful.

Next week is another new week and I just hope that I screw up less at work and also stop complaining that much lar. In many ways I feel I'm lucky but I just can't stop complaining aiyo...Traffic lar, not enough time lar ...you name it haha...But seriously, I AM HAPPY!! I'm so glad I am! Haha...

The other day I worked till 2am. I was so tired that night that I had to swear at those Chinaman accent but then I felt really satisfied because I actually had to work til that late. I miss dedicating my energy to work, like last time when I was it college. I kinda forgot what it felt like stressing over jobs/assignments. Oh well, I'm not sure if my translation was good enough (I hope it is) but I really did my best. I mean, haha, I can only use my mandarin to survive normal day-2-day conversations, and even that, I have to mix it around with English or Cantonese. When Mr. Chinaman talks...Oh My God...lolx. It's my fault lar...in some ways, how can a communication student be so weak in communications right?

Alright...
Updates over!~ Back to my book "The Bone Collector". I've been so lazy these days I haven't been reading much of it. I also haven't had the time to catch up with King Kong last week lar but nevermind, movie week is next!! (Hope she doesn't ditch me then)

See ya folks around
With Lotsa Love,
TammyC
a.k.a Mrs. Ackles for now.
Don't miss me ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment