~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Monday, July 26, 2010

COPING WITH DISLIKES

Going to be a busy week this and next.

I have come to a realization that I complain a lot - good or bad and really, I think I should learn to be more grateful and embrace the things around me.

I had a fantastic weekend; caught up with some friends and got to spend a night at Mandarin Oriental Hotel, which is super awesome. Although it was also for work, generally I had a blast with my colleagues.

Tomorrow and the day after would be a series of crazy as well. Got to prepare for one of the most difficult client's event in KL and Kuching. I think I have to tie my fingers into knots so that them fingers can stay crossed for 3 straight days.

It is really tough learning how to work with people you might not be a fan of and to have to deal with the fact that you'll be seeing their face 24 hours (okay lar, perhaps not since we minus off a couple hours of bed time). But it is an experience of a lifetime although right now, I can honestly say that I am still not good with working with people I clearly am not in terms with. I mean, it all shows in my face the discontentment I feel for them and despite my bestest efforts to put on that innocent "bodoh" face and act as nonchalant at being mentally tormented by the verbal and fixated insults, there are moments that I think I failed to compose myself haha. Learning to be more professional in that way because in life, there is no running away from working with people, who, for a lack of better word, you hate or dislike. The thought of having to do so alone is even worst, but I thank God that most of the times, I don't have to face the turbulences myself!

Event went well today despite me looking like an idiot ushering people on stage. 
I mean, it looks good when seeing other people do it but when I'm doing it, I feel like a total *beep* haha...
So sorry la, I'm just not into the ushering business, unless I'm ushering Cory Monteith or Chris Richardson, now that's a different story.

Pray that I have a better week although I know it will be hell because I have some piled up work at the back of my a**!! Good thing also but then stress is not contributing towards my lose weight regime. In fact, it's working against it. What the...why?

Oh well I better get myself wrapped up in my blanket and warmed up in bed because it is bedtime!!
Good night people.

More randomness before I go...

Tweety birds - I have 2 Tweet dolls dangling on my window, inaudibly chirping me to bed every night.

Televisions - Now that I have Internet and Youtube, I don't get the point of TV anymore sometimes but then oh well, I still fall back to it occasionally.

Teddy bears - Never had an official teddy bear but thank God I have my bolster, Stylo Mylo.

Greeting cards - Love the creativity that comes in every line. I think some of the best writers are those who put witty words into greeting cards because in just a few simple lines, they make your day 

Feet - I hate high heels because they ruin the ecstatic of my feet hahahaha. I get bruises and cuts from wearing high heels and it's terrible!

Tummy - Mine is getting bigger as we speak....and I'm not pregnant.

Good nite people

With Lotsa Love
TammyC



No comments:

Post a Comment