~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TALK ABOUT RANDOM

Challenge: Feel like I can't move on with the hardship that I'm facing. I feel week and useless. Feel like evading but I know I need to push through it.


Glee: One thing I look forward to every week now to keep my mind off things.


Supernatural: It's been so long since I last watch it. 


TV series: It takes up a lot of your time and you get lazy, neglecting a lot of things you need to do.


Mercedes Jones: If you don't know her, she is a character in Glee. She can sing!


Dreams: Sometimes they just seem so far away and unreachable. Sometimes, dreams are what gets you living.


Jensen Ackles: Is still hot.


Entrepreneurship: I am still trying to find the business side of me; I don't know when or whether or not it's there, but we'll see when it comes.


Travel: What I want to do for life!




Counting the days...
I'm going back to where I belong. :)


Talk about random.


With Lotsa Love
Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment