~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Sunday, October 17, 2010

WALLS THAT FELL ON ME

If you push the walls down on me
I'll shield myself
But if someone shields me from the walls,
I will stand up and push the walls away from that person.

So don't you try to demolish the wall on me
I'll be defensive
That's second nature
A destroyer
Not a builder
Dilapidating spirits
You push people down

Have strengths
But I can't take the weakness
I struggling through the debris of the collapse
The misunderstanding that fell upon me 
It was misinterpreted
But can never be right

Different definition of taking the front role
You don't mold 
Or unfold what's hidden
You bring out the worst

No respect for someone 
Who butchers me...
Who doesn't tell me that the wall built is not strong
Who only tell me when it's about to collapse
And helps by pushing those bricks on me
Am I supposed to know how to build a fort?

Yes, I guess

Disappointment..
At myself
For not knowing


I don't have to take all these
If it's not for integrity and dignity
For family
For I want to take the challenge

The only great thing is that I shall get up 
Find my way out beneath the heap of rocky remnants of the ruins
Use my delicate hands to wade through 
My hands shall be roughen by the rocks
But I will make it through
I'll learn to build the next fort...
And then a castle
And try to make sure that they don't fall
And perhaps,
I'll do it my way

With Lotsa Love
TammyC

No comments:

Post a Comment