~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I WAS ROBBED OFF MY WINDOW

It was a scary experience that I think is worth sharing.
It was my first time and it scarred me.

I knew the world is becoming a more and more dangerous place to live in but never really knew how scared one could be living in the world until 2 days ago, when my colleague was robbed off her bag, with both of us in the car.

I admit that I was never the most careful person on Earth - my bag is usually dangling carelessly around my arms unzipped, I'd be playing with my phone in the car, talking on my phone while crossing the roads etc...I guess although I know these are dangerous habits, I never really thought about changing them.

That day my colleague and I were in my car, heading towards town.
We stopped at the traffic lights and suddenly a motorcycle stopped next to my vehicle. Before I knew what was happening, my windows were smashed and the pillion grabbed my colleague's handbag from her lap. 
I remember looking into that evil, heartless dude's face as he broke my window into pieces of glass.
I remember the cracks of the shattering window.
I remember my colleague sobbing next to me as she screamed for her bag.
I remember myself feeling cold and scared, unable to think of what to do next.
It was so surreal. 

This is the first that I ever wished that that someone will suffer the wrath of hell, the torture of pain.
I never wished for anyone to go through such suffering but these set of thieves deserve the worst. 
I wouldn't be as mad if they stole my things secretly, leaving everyone emotionally and physically unscathed. But the fact that they broke my car window and robbed my colleague in broad daylight, in front of us makes them real a**es (excuse my language). The injected fear in people and effected people emotionally.

From this experience, I believe that we should all NOT put our handbags on our laps as it makes us easy targets. I'm so scared now that I tend to hide everything. I'm even scared to sit by the window at times. 
Seriously...

This is a messed up world. 
I'm worried that one day I won't know what being safe means anymore.

With Lotsa Love
TammyC




No comments:

Post a Comment