~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Monday, January 3, 2011

FIRST DAY OF WORK

When things don't go your way, you just sit back, vent a bit and then just forget it I guess.

Horrendous first day at work for the year 2011.
Everything went on well until the end of the day when things got rough. I do not like to point fingers; and I guess the most important thing is to get the thing settled. However, sometimes the journey isn't pleasant. 
Must learn to not show obvious dissatisfaction.  

Can't help but had to just screw my boss. Can't help it. It's the Leo in me that's taking over. 

But another lesson learned, another day passed.
Oh well, perhaps it's days like these that makes life worth living and worth fighting for, because as the day draws its curtains, only will you hear the applause - somewhere ringing I guess, although there might not even be a set of audience.

May the second day of work in the year 2011 be a smoother one.
I still have tonnes to do and I kinda swore to myself that I'd blog more often this year.
I feel like I'm losing the inspiration I need to write and I do not want to lose that part of me. I do not want to lose the part of myself that I love. 

I can't stop thinking tonight: What if 2011 will continue to be that bad? Oh NO!!!!!!!!!
It's just a taste of bitterness and I'm down like this? Girl come on! 

Anyway....
Randomness out of the blue:
Film - I want to further my studies in Film Studies!

Movies & Cinema - Haven't been watching much movies lately...can you believe it? I'm actually lazy to go to the cinemas

January - All eff-ed up this year

Sarawak - Hope I will finally have a good time there the next round I go

Next week - Praying to the Lord and the deities and every single God there is out there that everything will be well as planned

Rascal Flatts - God I love them!

With Lotsa Love,
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment