~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ANOTHER SERIES OF VENT-ILATION

First of all, GONG XI FA CAI and Happy Chinese New Year.
A huge shout-out to the year of the Rabbit.

From the fortune telling on TV, seems like it wouldn't be a great year ahead for those born in the year of the Rabbit.
Since when did I become so superstitious?

For one thing, I need to watch my mouth and watch what I say - oh well, I guess that IS GOOD advice since I could have always blurted out wrong stuff without knowing consequences. So perhaps this is a year I find some peace within me?

I was also advised to visit a dentist to have my teeth clean - could this be an indication that I have dirty teeth and will be getting a toothache soon? Oh Lord NO!

On top of that, bad health for the bunnies! 
Once again, a hint to start exercising....Time to force my lazy bum up and do something about getting healthier. Well for one thing, I've started taking Vitamin C....hope that helps :P

I guess at the end of the day, we all just need to stay positive and think positive - that should fend off all the negatives and the 'sui' energy that is claimed to overwhelm the year for the bunnies.

Life has been okay - nothing great but basically, just living it as well as I could.
Have some issues with emotions and self-esteem for the past few days - thinking about life and all; hoping that I'm in a TV soap drama instead of living in reality. Oh boy! Why do life in TV shows have to be so perfect - beautiful actors, beautiful actresses, problems that can always be resolved at the end of the day....oh crap! 

Been feeling super lonely and left out as well these few days. Sigh I don't know why...I mean I have my family, but sometimes, don't even feel like I belong.  I guess I've been stuck for too long at home and all my pals are back in their home town and I just miss being crazy with my friends.

And recently there have been so many dramas going with the people around me and sometimes I just wish  I could run away and start a new life some place else. It's like I have to continue to fake it to live it....

This is so not the way to start the new lunar year man! With all negatives! No! 

I think it's time that I set myself free from the grasps of insecurity and whatever crappy problems around me and start living again. I guess I will need to just disregard everything that doesn't matter and focus on the important things in life.

For one thing, am very excited about my trip to Bali.
One day, I hope I can just be the world traveler who doesn't really need to care about anything, but just explore whatever that wants to unveil itself. 

I miss Liverpool and UK so bad. The other night, I just dreamed about the streets...
I really wish I could be back there again...sigh,...why am I still living in the past? Or is there a future there for me there?



No comments:

Post a Comment