~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

LIFE IS AN ENDLESS BATTLE

Life is an endless battle
Don't you think so?

It's like, you can't live without challenges that come right smacking at your face.
If you have nothing coming at ya, you feel bored...you desire that thing that gets you going again.

But when you are faced with so many stuff, you just want to get away from it all, and untangle everything that is knotted up in your messed up brain.
Every day, you need to deal with things.And things just don't end there, things keep popping up and you just need to keep facing them.

When will this tiring battle end...
Or do I even want it to end.
I'm just freaking tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment