~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

WHY AM I SO INTO FACEBOOK?

I realised that I spend every hour (if not minutes) of my day on the social platform known infamously as "Facebook". I could be one of the fanatically ones seriously, I'm not proud of it, but yes, I guess I am in a way addicted.


Believe me or not, I wasn't always hooked.
In fact, I was kinda anti-Facebook last time. I do not get it and I don't want to be part of it but signed up since a lot of my friends were on-board.  Nevertheless, I wasn't active then. 


I started getting hooked when I was in Liverpool.
This is because a community was built online.


When I was in Liverpool, all my friends were on Facebook, making comments, posting videos, discussing assignments; basically, Facebook got me closer to all my friends in Liverpool. We build a bond on Facebook...


This is what Facebook do basically.
Some may call Facebook a waste of time. 


To be honest, I personally feel that Facebook is more than that. To me it is a sharing platform, a place where we get to know friends better, friends that we don't know previously or friends that we've not been contacting. Through Facebook, I've met new people, get closer to people and also know a lot more stuff. 


And now Facebook is a place to build business too. In fact, part of my job involves Facebook too...


This social media platform is evolving and so, no one can blame anyone for being so connected (in other words, hooked) on Facebook!


So cheers to Facebook while it lasts!


TammyC







No comments:

Post a Comment