~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Sunday, December 4, 2011

AS RANDOM AS IT GETS

It's almost 3AM and I am still awake for a reason.

My 6-hour nap served me well.

So besides contributing to my blog, and playing Tetris, can't think of much non-work related stuff to do.
I have loads of things to start on, but seriously, I do not want my Sunday (well, literally it is Monday) to be work related to be honest.

So below are my Sunday night/Monday morning musings before bed.

Bloggers...
Are no longer what bloggers originally are anymore. I find bloggers overly commercialized nowadays. What started off as a hobby, for those passionate about writing and sharing has now become a somewhat advertorial like platform; another tool for corporation to 'sell'. Nothing wrong with it but sometimes, it is just sad that so many things have become related to 'money'.

We are indirectly fed with information - that we sometimes do not know if it's for real, or just another paid write-up. But looking at it in another way, it is pretty cool to be able to just earn a living by just writing. Besides, you get to attend free events and do plenty cool stuff! 

Sunflower seeds...
 - are the best! I find myself very much addicted to eat because it is the best munching companion when  it comes to watching TV series. Right now, my top TV series are still Criminal Minds, Glee and my latest favourite - Revenge!

People...
Are very complex. Most of the time, I just enjoy their companionship but I do not enjoy having to work together when it is clear that we have nothing in common. Learning to deal with different people and handling the relations is by far the toughest thing to do. Sometimes, I just wish that I could run far far away and not have to deal with anyone, but just to spend time with the only one who shares a special bond with me in terms of understanding. 

All the time, the job is not hard - it's the people that is hard!

Life...
is something I don't understand and might not be able to understand till the day I die. I live everyday to the max but honestly, I still do not get the purpose of it. I just make sure that I am happy and the people around me are also happy, and maybe that's about it. 

Health...
To be honest, I am guilty of not taking care of myself well enough. I wish I could be more discipline but I just am not. I am now having a lot of wind due to stress and I seriously hope that my next problem won't be stomach ulcers. Yeeaaaaouch!!

Guys name Chris...
Are super hot. I think (or rather hope) my future husband's name starts from 'C'...at least a Chris or Cory hahaha because they are the hottest. Hot guys with "Chris" for names:
- Chris Richardson, Chris Evans, Christian Bale, Chris Pine, Kris Allen...
So "C" is the way to go!

Cory...
is a Taurus. Dang! I just found out that last week and I am heart-broken. For a person who believes in star signs, how can I not believe that a Leo and Taurus are incompatible!
But it is ok....If Marion (Scorpio) and her husband (Leo) can last, I might have a chance (that is if I meet Cory muahaha)

Work...
Another exciting week!! I am both thrilled about the countless meetings I have and also very much stressed out. I need a rejuvenating break because I can't take it anymore!!

Enough crap. I am hungry and I shall try to sleep now.

Love
TammyC






No comments:

Post a Comment