~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Friday, December 16, 2011

SMILE

A smile is a funny thing
It hides your sorrow
It cheers up others in a special way

A person who smiles could have a thousand sorrows
That no one knows
But it's okay
Because it brightens up other's day

People hide behind their smiles sometimes
You just don't know it
You take smiles for granted

But it is easier to smile,
But more comfortable to cry
If it's a smile I need to make myself feel better
I would smile more
I just need to feel better
And today,
It was really hard to pull a smile
And I ruined other's day
And I ruined mine

No comments:

Post a Comment