~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Friday, June 4, 2010

LIP ENHANCEMENT PROJECT GONE HAYWIRE

My lips are as red as roses...and that is not me bragging.
I feel so heaty and dehydrated that my lips are as swollen as a thick fat spicy sausage.

I mean many people sees red lips as beautiful, but you really should see mine. You wouldn't want those because it's like a lip enhancement project gone haywire.
On top of that, I have ulcers attacking me. 
So I am not feeling this thick-lips thingy...no...

Okay I admit that it is my fault that I keep feeding myself potato chips.
And the fact that I glue myself to the chair in the office is also not helping me get water from the water dispenser. 
Sometimes you just wanna get things done so bad that you just do not want to get up at all. Oh and I'm a coffee addict so I keep gulping coffee instead of water, which is bad, I know. So now I'm suffering the consequences.

Work has been as crazy as ever.
There is really no breather. Hopefully I can add 'yet' - no breather yet.
Once I thought I can, you know, relax, and the next thing I know, BAM WAM...something new pops up and I see myself pulling hair off my scalp again.

Oh well, it's good to be busy.
It's better than doing nothing. And you don't get paid doing nothing...
But it is really stressful and I realized that I do not have much time for the things I love anymore, which is actually pretty sad. 
By the time I get home, I'll be too drained off energy to even think.

I miss being able to blog every single night - about movies and music.
Movies...it's like forever since I wrote about movies.
It's like forever since I watched a movie in the cinemas.
I miss 'thinking' and 'analyzing' films (with no pressure what-so-ever),  or some might argue, vomiting wordy crap about a film. That is really fun. 

And I feel that I'm losing grip with writing. I don't have the inspiration to think and write like I used to and I just feel so sad that it is slipping away.

It is still my ultimate dream to be a writer - and what's best is to do travel writing. That should be super fun. But I guess I always only see one side of everything.
Nothing is perfect...once I get that one thing, I'll find something else to complain about. What the hell...

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow's writing class would be fun.
Really need some tips on how to improve on my writing skills. 
Registered for another early Saturday tomorrow.

Updates today:
Had a great time with old college buddies.
My God it's been forever. Miss them and it was great catching up.

I'm off to bed.
Take care peeps.


With Lotsa Love,

TammyC

Zap my ulcer away...

No comments:

Post a Comment