~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

NOT SO BIEBER-FEVERISH AND NOT SMILEY ABOUT MILEY

I'll juice up this installment of my blog by squeezing out some celebrity gossips, or rather, my personal insights on one or two of these sordid buzz that seemed to be circulating the air currently.

I added "Galaxie magazine" as a friend on Facebook, and although it's great that I get a lot entertainment updates, sometimes I find the quotes by certain celebrities freaking annoying..

First of all, I'm most irritated by the 15-year-old mushroom-haired, blond  named Justin Bieber who somehow managed to spread his infectious Bieber fever worldwide and gets credits for it. This lil' tyke (although 16 years old but he really still looks like a kid to me) who loves his "eenie-meenie-minie-mo-baby-baby has managed to make girls whose ages range from north to south, all crazy over him. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm not immune to his powers. His songs are so freaking catchy that it does have effect on me as I find myself screaming along the lines of "MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!!!! TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME!! Baby you're my eenie meenie minie more lover.....Baby you're my ...." and meanwhile I'll be engaging in a series of strange body movements known as freak dance.

But seriously, what is the deal with this Justin Bieber man? Can somebody with sense tell me? Can Usher tell me? 
Besides catchy songs, which I believe aren't even written by him, he is really just another boy stricken by a bolt of luck. Like some say, his voice hasn't even mature yet. What the ...

The Bieber was still bearable until last week's rumour about him and Kim Kardashian. I mean, did his hair messed up his brains? Like dating a 30-year-old would spice up his career.

CHECK THIS OUT: 

Sadly, I truly feel that it is another publicity stunt. For God's sake kid, don't you have enough front covers and cover stories already? Your face is EVERYWHERE. If it were really true love blossoming, like Ashton and Demi, then I guess I can't judge your love for each other. But Bieber and Kardashian? Seriously, if Bieber is trying to pull off another Ashton, it seriously ain't working for me. It is so obvious that it is just a fling and it is ridiculous.

Okay, one may ask me to "chill young lady,...he's just a kid and he's just trying to have some fun..."
Oh alright, let me pop a few chill pills. I'm sorry I don't get the wild lifestyle and all those having fun fling thingy. Very sorry I'm a dinosaur that way.

Then there's Miley Cyrus who has turned into this unrecognizable animal that 'can't be tamed'. She could be the next Britney Spears for all I know. I mean, I used to love Britney Spears but I just don't approve of her behaviour. 

Miley is like the mutated country girl and yet proud of it. Oh well, it is her rights to be slutty and therefore, can she blame if people judge her for that? I mean, being a celebrity means that you've automatically signed up for a life of public interrogation. So please blaming others for judging you for not wearing your bra, your underwear etc etc. Although some may argue that those are fake etc etc but let me say this, when there's no smoke, there's no fire right?

Check out the face of the girl behind Miley lolx!
It's like she's thinking "what the hell is this girl with the pole doin' in front of me? I don't remember Miley Cyrus into pole dancing?"

This is fake Miley,apparently

I mean, if you are decent enough, it would be more difficult for people to link you up with a sex tape or naked pictures. Even if they did, the flames will die down easily because the way you behave speaks for itself.

I admit that there are some Miley Cyrus songs that I actually really love but I guess it ends there.

And I think it is very hypocritical of Miley Cyrus to come out with the Hannah Montana movie - about her going back to her roots and going all country and all but now coming out with an album entitled "Can't be Tamed" and then going with that new provocative image. I don't know how wrong I'll be but I am seeing her turning into another teen singer going down the ditzy drain. I don't understand why even with Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears as striking examples down there, Miley can still opt for that waste pipe. I mean, right now, she dress a bit sexy, but before you know it, she'll turn into a dirty chick. Oh okay. I won't judge so early.

So ya...
Really enough about them. I love songs and music but recently am getting really tired of the promotions of these few celebrities. Give everyone a break.

Oh well, enough bitching. Need to get back to serious stuff and get my heads cracking.

take care peeps

With lotsa love
TammyC

No comments:

Post a Comment