~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Friday, April 16, 2010

THE OUNCE OF ENERGY LEFT IN ME

With the little ounce of energy left in me, I shall give the blog a few words so that can fixate my current emotions and may one day look back on this and perhaps laugh at the 23-year-old me.

I've been really really tired these few days, with work. It's the first time I bring home work and I kinda contradicted my own working philosophy. I remember telling me dad to not bring home work because we need to have balance work and relax time. Hmmm...but now I understand why he brings home his work. Because if the work is not finished, you basically can't sleep. Even if you finish, you might continue thinking about it because you'll be wondering if it's good enough etc etc. OMG, there were a few nights in which I practically dreamed about receiving emails from clients...wth haha...

Okay, I might sound like I'm super stressed and the expression on my face at work is definitely not as pleasant to watch as before, haha, because now the ingredients that make my face is a whole load of stress and worry. But to be honest, I'm really not unhappy or angry or anything. 

In fact I love the fact that I'm challenged with so many things to do. It reminds me of my college days in which I barely have room to breathe and it was assignments 24-7. 

But then college is different because though stressful, if you screw up, oh well, the worst case is that you fail. With work, I don't know why but I feel a heavier burden because if I screw up, I'll tarnish my company's name.

So it is really not so much physically tired, but I guess more like mentally exhausting because I feel like I need to mull over a lot of things and think real hard before doing the simplest things - such as composing an email because how you structure the email or even who you CC the email to has its own set of consequences. So yes, using brain is tiring! Haha...

I'm human and of course I am always going to be unsatisfied with things. So when I have TOO MUCH TO DO, I'll be like what the hell but I can't stand having nothing to do either. I guess at the end of the day, I still prefer having loads to do because at least I feel that I'm contributing some part of me to society haha. 

I love the fact that I'm given the opportunity to learn things that I never would learn by myself because at the end of the day, I'm not a corporate person. But my job opens me up indirectly to topics like business, economics and stuff - though I'm struggling like S%#@, at least these info are indirectly nurtured in me. Most of the times, I feel like a complete idiot (and that's why I keep quiet most of the times so that I don't blurt out even crazier stuff that would humiliate the crap outta me haha) but I guess I'm slowly getting use to that too. My dad, I believe, is the happiest that I'm getting exposure in this field haha. 

Oh and then there's the organizing of events and stuff.
Anyone who know ME *using index finger to make an air circle around my face* would know that I'm the most disorganized being on Earth. Erm...you can check out my table at the office, in my room or whenever spot  I deem as my space and you'll know what I mean. So it is definitely another challenge for me to ORGANIZE other people haha. But, well, we'll get there, we'll get there *fingers, toes & everything that can be crossed, crossed*. I just did a make-over for my office space and I put up organizers, calendars and to-do lists in almost all the empty space surround my cubicle. Hope that helps lar...lolx I need help getting organized man!!!! 

Anywayz...
I think I really need to try my hardest to balance my time to cater to all my other working needs - as you know, I do have a farm to run on Barn Buddy and a restaurant in Cafe World. It is painful to see my crops be stolen on the days I didn't manage to visit my farm. King Kong must be having a blast stealing all my stuff there argh! 
The good thing about technology now though is the fact that we can at least still linger on Facebook and do a little, what do you call that again, snurking? ...oh LURKING (the term constantly used when we were doing research in Liverpool) to see what others are doing.
So working is not really like 24-7 working lar...sometimes there are a good 5 to 10 minutes spent on Facebooking alone.

By the way, it's almost a year since Liverpool...I wonder how everyone is doing?
Hmmm....I wanted to do a tribute video for Liverpool but honestly speaking, I don't think I can do it in time now haha. 
Alright, my eyelids are barely making it.
I need to hit the sack!

Nitez


With Lotsa Love,
TammyC

PS: Let's hope that I accomplish what I set out to do tomorrow so that Sunday will be a breeze for me! Cheers~  



No comments:

Post a Comment