~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

STORING STORIES

There are many stories to share sometimes but sometimes, I just scratch my head and can't think of anything.
I feel that I owe this blog some posts. It's not like I have nothing to share, I have loads of stories to tell about my life, just that I find myself constantly writing only depressing stuff but never the happy moments. Yep, I dunno why. One might think that I'm generally happy (which I guess I am) and would have loads of happy tales to tell. The truth is I guess when most the time you feel super on cloud 9, you forget to share those happy moments and then when something super bad happens, all your focus is on the bad stuff. And that's why, I usually only writes about my sorrows. I still have no idea why I want to immortalize my sadness, but well, that's just the crazy part of me I guess.

I took some time to wonder again...
*Do people even read this?
Most of the times, I really think people don't F care about what I write here. Perhaps they don't even bother reading. But then I can't disregard that there are surprises here and there haha. I've experience too many surprises - for example, my cousin printing out my blog to show my aunt so that they can use it as essay example '=.=
Should I even be happy? In some ways, but that was a posting about my problems with my mum...embarrassed! I remember my aunt called and talked to me about it. She was really nice and what she said I remembered til today and at that time I was super touched. I guess it was one of those times where I realized that people cared for me.

Anyway, I have no complains right now. I love what I'm doing now though sometimes, I still wish that I was a full time writer, with really nothing but just stories about life to share and meeting interesting people. Oh well, that is a dream I want to accomplish someday. If only I have all the money in the world, I'd travel and just pen about cultures. Okay...so let's move towards that! For now all I have to think about is...NOT SCREWING UP MY CURRENT JOB!

There are times when I felt out of place but I'm adapting and trying to learn asap!
But I'm grateful that I'm around people with experience and who guides me along the way. But sometimes I feel really stressed up because I feel that I'm just not picking up fast enough.

Okay F...enough about work lar!
I love that I can also come home everyday to chill with my Facebook pages and blog. It's a part of my life that I sorta enjoy the most. 

Then just now I was rummaging through a box of stuff I kept under my bed. I suddenly remembered that I love to keep craps - bookmarks, cards, ang paus...you name it. But I love the feeling in which you go through old stuff. You know, the memory those old things held within their physics, generates liquid memories. 

I wonder where my creative cells are now? I remember those days in which I love to draw in front of the TV. Yep, I made bookmarks and cards and stuff but now...oh well, I'd rather buy haha. I guess technology killed it. I'd rather spend time with Facebook than magic pens and all. Then there were paper dolls I used to play with my primary best friend. We love to design clothes for our girls...she now a fashion designer. Haha. 

Talking about rummaging through stuff.
There is a story I sorta wanted to pen about but was so friggin' lazy to for the past month. Or rather, I just didn't find the time between my full time job, farming, cooking and Glee-ing. 
Oh well I went back to Ipoh last month and stayed at our grandparents' old house. So it was super BORING there since there is no Internet connection (normal lar...we can't live without the Internet nowadays).

So my two siblings were so bored that their hands itched and they had to find something to keep themselves busy. So they went to this cabinet and then just sorta took out whatever there is in there. Boxes, papers and then...ta da, they found treasures...oh well, diaries!!!

It was our aunt's and oh boy, I'm not proud of what happened. Those two idiots read aloud what was in it. For the record, I told them not to okay but they did anyway and we found out certain stuff. Haha. 

Then LETTERS!! It was our dad's!!!
And he has a pen-pal...girl some more, from Singapore!! Who knew, my strict, super serious, dad...had a female pen pal and oh my God...flirting some more...!! OMG! It was really hilarious...I think he called her 'Hey Pretty Lady' or something...ahem...

And so my bro was like reading the first 2 sentence (all of us getting a bit excited) and then suddenly we saw a light...

My dad was back from his meeting with his friend. My bro panicked...(when in fact, he didn't have too cuz me dad don't have the key, we can take our time to open the door...that's why, we need to be relaxed when committing crimes or else...)

Both of them rushed to keep those letters and he brilliantly knocked my cup and that poor thing shattered into pieces. We can't control it but we laughed like hell although my mum, awoken by our shenanigans, came out from her room with a large frown on her half awake face. We got it good but we were still giggling like having our laugh nerve disoriented or something. What the hell....when we saw dad, we laughed some more. They were clueless about our giddiness.

This story tells us this...our parents were once teenagers, though it is super hard to imagine that, but YES they are. Though I don't flirt like my dad did ahem, haha...I learn that BOYS will be BOYS, even though when they can be super serious at the age of 50. Now imagine talking to dad about flirting...better not lar...I think he's more into unit trusts haha. 

Oh well, it was great to know something more about our parents. 

With that I leave you with a sweet dreams and good night.
Let's just pray that dad doesn't see this. Darn!
Let's also pray that my cousin doesn't print this out anymore (she promised me she wouldn't so...).


With Lotsa Love,
TammyC







No comments:

Post a Comment