~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE AGAIN WITH HOLIDAYS

There are different types of trips and I guess before you sign up for any, you need to make sure you know exactly which type you sign up for. 

Here are the few types of trips that I've identified:

Family trips:- The whole family, mum and dad, sis and bro are all involved. Some bigger family trips involve even aunts and uncles. Basically, the objective of this trip is to strengthen family ties. I used to join loads of these trips when I was younger. I guess it's time to plan for another family trip soon.

Couple trips:- The most romantic type of trip where a boy and girl, girl and girl or guy and guy hangs out together. The duo could be dating, married or just friends but the couple trip is basically just for two people. But if you ask me, couple trips cater for 2 romantically inclined souls. So usually during couple trips, couples become intimate and their relationship should grow stronger. Best spots for couple trips would be beaches and romantic spots, but then of course it depends on the couple. One thing I know for sure is that, if you are single, NEVER EVER PARTICIPATE IN A COUPLE TRIP because "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A LIGHTBULB?"

Girls' trips:- This is a trip where all the single ladies would join just to have a good girl time. This is the trip where a bunch of girl friends can hang out, let their hair down, set yourself loose and perhaps forget about boys. It's a feel good trip where you just chill and do things girls love doing...Oh well, perhaps if one of them gets lucky, you could help be a wing man to set her up too..

Gang trip:- A bunch of students hanging out and just having a blast. This is a trip where a group of friends go wild and crazy. Usually extremely fun! It is most common for college/university students to organize gang trips and it is very fun because during this stage, you are young, free and adventurous - so the whole bunch would do crazy things and tryout cool stuff. 

Solitary trips:- For those who just want to spend some time alone and get away from others or the world around you. I've yet tried out solitary trips but I think I'm going to need one real soon. Sometimes, I guess I just need a break from everyone, from everything around me - I just want to be alone with the beach. Go to a place where no one knows me....just me.

I've been to all of the trips above, except the solitary trips.
Every single one of them special and fun, in their own ways, although on the couple trip, I learned that I was the brightest lightbulb ever.

I had a blast over the weekend to Ipoh and Penang - one of the best trips ever!!
I satisfied my taste buds by eating the best Penang and Ipoh food.
I got to relaxed by the beach.
Life was great 2 days ago.

I realized that holiday is mandatory because it helps rejuvenate and escape from the hustle and bustle of life. I think life is most of the time stressful and sometimes, you feel that it's meaningless, but I guess that going for holidays help you escape the harsh reality that work life brings you...it's like you've flown away to fantasy land or something, where there is just nothing worth worrying about. 

It's like I've forgotten how great holidays feel.
I've fallen in love again with holidays.

With Lotsa Love,
TammyC
Looking forward to the next relaxing holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment