~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

HIGH HILLS

Bukit Tinggi is beautiful.
Nice view. Its French-European concept reminds me of Liverpool, but less cool since we're only confined to a few metres of city space.


The only thing that freaks me out about travelling up to Bukit Tinggi is the ride and car sickness up the hill.
The rest of the trip was almost perfect.
Great place, great people, great food. Love outings like these.

It wasn't really all holiday because we had company training on the hill top as well.
We had some time for leisure (basically, just chit-chatting), but the craziest was just driving all the way up to Genting Highlands after dinner. It wasn't a bad idea although I suffered through the journey up and down haha. I love the chilly nights up in Genting; reminds me of some great times. 

The worst experience, although kinda cool, was vomiting in front of Colmar Tropicale.
My colleague and I were both suffering from severe car sickness and once we got out of the car, both of us started throwing up our dinner and the Starbucks coffee we had up in Genting. Excellent but the small of our crap was phunky! Haha.

I guess part of the reason I enjoy the trip, and more and more my job is that I realized that I treat all my colleagues like part of a family. Even if it's a family with flaws and disagreement, there are happy moments spent together. 

Times like these sorta make me feel that the lows in my life are all temporary because right now, I', happy with  a different view of things - a happier one. I'm learning each day new things and also realizing that I can learn to love things I never knew existed. I mean, I still face the occasional challenge and is held back by procrastination, generally, I am loving what I do, I really am.

I might not say it in front of my colleagues, because I'm never comfortable expressing deep felt feelings and emotions when unnecessary...but I seriously enjoy every minute I have with them although occasionally, they bug the crap outta me haha.

It's amazing how they all managed to slowly change me into someone different - I feel for the better for myself, to see things from various perspectives and now, I'm trying to learn how to see things from a larger picture. I'm not there yet as I'm still learning every single day and if previously I said I have no job satisfaction, I have now because every single day I live with a purpose. I head to work knowing exactly what I need and what to do for the day and when unexpected things pop up, every screwing I get, anything that pulls me down...at the end of the day, most of the time taught me lessons that I truly appreciates. 

I'm still quite a negative person, despite my upbeat, carefree personality...
I still lack confidence....
I have many weaknesses that I wish I could erase...
But where I am now highlights all these to me and with time, I hope that I can continue to improve and be better.

Besides home, my office is another place I feel that I belong - my second home.
And honestly, how many can say that.

Overtime, the struggles and pains and challenges and scoldings I got from my bosses and clients, all these are experiences that I will never forget.
And as I move along, I realized how much they all mean to me. We are like a family; each with our own personality and uniqueness, and that makes the team special.
I'm amazed that people can argue and disagree with each other and then reconcile as if nothing happened. I always believe that a good and strong team consists of people who can deal with each other on a daily basis, despite disagreements and arguments. And I guess I'm privileged to be part of such a team.


I'm also very blessed to know that I'm working with people who cares for me.
I hope I'm not a victim of the "plastics"; many people say I'm naive and gullible and tend to trust people too easily, but I sincerely feel that they all truly care for me. 

That being said, nothing lasts forever. Roses wither. Our bed of roses could just fade into a pile of dead petals.
People change. Perhaps one day, we can't stand each other anymore and just have to move on.
But at this very moment, I'll preserve the happy memories we had - the good times we all spend together as a team, as friends, as a family consisting of Mamasan, Papasan, seniors and aunties hahaha. :)

I'm a person who always go with wind.
I've things I've always wanted to do for myself, but I guess, there are also things that other people do for me and for that, worth the sacrifice.

Will remember the crazy 'pops', the Glees, the sing-along song sessions, the gossips about whatever crap there is that's none of our business
(My two kakis at work, my days will be a tad duller without them)

Will remember my lovely, loud and funny 'mamasan' a.k.a. female boss a.k.a. the big big sister I never had
(Swear words never come out so funny)

Will remember the serious but also goofy BIG boss who sometimes remind me of my dad 
(Better say the brother I never had to avoid a pay-cut, in case anyone comes across this) 

My senior...the seniorita in white...

Bubble (dog in the bag)

The partly dysfunctional family

and 
Sheerry, our accounts lady who has yet to take a photo with me. :)

With Lotsa Love,
TammyC





No comments:

Post a Comment