~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Saturday, November 20, 2010

OVER THE YEARS

I realized that kids grow up different from how they used to be when they are little I guess.

Looking back, I wasn't the same 7-year-old kid back then. 
I've become more outspoken and talkative as compared to a shy me back then.

It's amazing how people change through the years.

I've come to conclude that the people I meet throughout my life and circumstances around me made me who I am today - good or bad, I'm moulded and shaped by the people I encounter and perhaps sometimes, what I went through.

Every single person I meet in my life have taught me something, whether I love or dislike, I believe I got something out of that relationship. 

I'm happy these few days because I realized that, I can say now that although my life is kinda stressful, I'm beginning to get used to it and I can actually say, I kinda like what I'm doing. 
I am once again happy and contented with life.

People change.

When I see naughty, stubborn and rude kids, I wonder if that's what they'll be like in 5 years time.
You could be surprised. They might turn over 180 degrees. This is a personal experience - not me, but someone close to me.
You don't know what happened, or who changed them, but they just became such a lovable kid as they grow up.

So I guess we should never hold grudges (easy to say, hard to do), because the person we know now, might be different the next time you see them.
But then again, if the person continue to suck, by all means, boycott them.

That is all. 

With Lotsa Love,
TammyC


No comments:

Post a Comment