~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tiny booth and holding hands

Everyday as I walk out from my condo's entrance, i'd see a security guard guarding the housing area opposite our condo. Most of the time, he attracts my attention. If u r guessing that i'm rambling again abt another hottie, then u r wrong. He attracts my attention because of his relationship with his son. Every morning and sometimes after work, depending on his shift, i'm blessed with a sight of warm love between a father and a son. I remember once, his son was singing with him inside the tiny security booth. Aww that is one of the sweetest moments i've witnessed. Sometimes, I see both of them holding hands, walking down the slope, perhaps heading home. I think to myself, both of them must be the happiest people alive. I guess sometimes we define happiness with material items, but I truly believe that the happiest moments can only be defined by spending time and being with the people u love and care abt the most. Our happiness when we buy a prada or gucci last only perhaps until the time we want a new louis vuitton. But time spent with someone we love preserve itself in the form of memories. I believe that little boy will grow up with fond memories of him and his daddy in the booth and holding his daddy's big hands as they head home after daddy's long tiring day. No offense but I dun think the father and son are extremely rich, but I have a strong feeling that they are extremely happy and contented. I guess sometimes, that's also the thing that matters most. And i'm glad that I too have had some really fond memories with my parents. I'm blessed. With lotsa love, TammyC

No comments:

Post a Comment