~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ON THE THIRD DAY OF CNY MY TRUE LOVE GIVE TO ME ...ANGPAUS!! (BUT STILL NOT TAT RICH)

Some quick rattling before hitting the sack.
Third the of CNY and today all of us gathered at my aunt's. As usual, it was fun that everyone get together and catch up on stuff.
Tomorrow all of us cuzzies will going out for a dose of romance at the cinemas as we shall be embracing the love "Valentine's Day" have to offer...I mean the movie "Valentine's Day". 
Can't wait!
After that is steamboat for dinner. It is definitely a 'great' idea to eat steamboat in this kinda weather...gets you sweating --> free sauna and you can clean your pores. Who am I kidding? Seriously, if I'm eating ALONE, I might eat half naked because the weather is so friggin' hot I just can't stop complaining about it. Then again, the weather is not just bugging me. 9 out of 10 friends' FB status are about the weather... But thank God for the invention of air-con. Helps us survive steamboat =D.

Anyway, today I'mma sleep early to re-charge my battery after one long day. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have cramps tomorrow. How can one get romantic with Taylor Lautner IF I'm getting cramps?

Nite nite people...
Ps: Thanks JT, See Yeong & HH for dropping by me house today!!! Nice catching up and you guys are always welcome again to my quarter ;P

With Lotsa Love,
TammyC waiting to feast her eyes on Valentine's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment