~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

ANOTHER DAY OF SHOPPING & MY ADDICTION

Another day of CNY shopping. New clothes, new rock-star shoes...
My feet are sore. 
It's one thing to feel great after buying new stuff, but it's another having to carry the shopping bags. I have a love-hate relationship with shopping. But honestly, I'm not a shopper since I don't have $$. Haha. CNY is the only time I get to splurge on new clothes.

This year, I bought a lot of black and grey clothes, unlike previous years in which I spent most the cash on colourful colourful things. Perhaps I'm losing the optimism and vibrancy that colours bring to life. I guess it's the lousy end of 2009 that make me a duller person. But then again, I choose dull colours because I thought it more professional, for my new corporate job. Long story short, I guess I'm breathing a new life again starting March and hopefully I'll learn to cope. Some way somehow, I never really seem to be able to get my dream job but I guess if I look at it positively, life isn't really that bad for me. I should really stop complaining and start living.

I haven't been blogging much because I'm addicted to TV series.
I'm now reminiscing 'Dancing With The Stars Season 8" on Youtube and it really is addictive. See! I'm keeping this short again so that I can go back to my clips. Watched a couple of movies lately but found no time to blog about them haha. Holidays are fun because it keeps you so into something that blogs become redundant haha. I'll update my movie and music blogs soon though. I feel obliged to do it (I don't know why - I'm not even earning from it haha).

Take care people.
Ps: It's friggin' hot these days I can die of overheated-skin-cum-sweat-disease.

With Lotsa Lurve to give,
TammyC, hoping for the best in CNY 2010!
Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment