~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Sunday, February 21, 2010

WRAPPING UP CNY WITH WONDERFUL MEMORIES OF 2010

CNY was super fun as usual. Though there were a few days that were total bore, but the rest of the great days made up for it. This year I managed to pay my Ipoh friends a visit but darn it, forgot to take pictures.

Then got to hang out with all my dearest family members at Lobsterman restaurant, where they serve huge lobsters. My first time eating lobsters and they are delicious though very expensive. I really have to thank my 2nd uncle for treating us to such a wonderful meal. Love the fruit punch too!! Thanks uncle!! You're uber cool!!

Yesterday, I went house visiting with my college friends and had a blast too! It's so great to relive college days although really things have no doubt changed a little. We are now all entering the life of adulthood! But they are still a noisy fun bunch.

Today as I am writing is the 9th day of CNY and it is a day where the Hokkiens celebrate a festival called "Bai Tin Kong" and boy it's super awesome from my apartment's point of view. We are surrounded by fireworks and firecrackers (though super annoying) and also I saw the lighting of red lanterns which now all floats beautifully in mid-air adorning the black skies like glittering rubies and diamonds. 

Generally it has been a few great days for me but I'm bummed that I didn't really get to take any great pics to imprint my memories onto something visible. Anywayzzzzzzz, I'm done writing. Haha...time for some songs and perhaps some reading.

Chao people!!

With Lotsa Love,
TammyC

No comments:

Post a Comment