~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

RANDOMNESS BEYOND RANDOMNESS - I STILL CAN'T STOP GROANING ABOUT THE WEATHER!

This is very random but the weather in Malaysia is killing me.
What do you do when you feel super hot and sweaty? Please don't tell me you go nude because a normal person would actually answer...I'll go for a bath.
Problem is, bathing makes me even sweatier! My God. I dread bathing nowadays because it doesn't make you feel cooler. It has opposite effects. It's days like these that I miss the summer in Liverpool...I mean, I hate to be such a jerk who doesn't love her own country but seriously, with this weather, I just can't help loving some other places. Do forgive me "Tanah airku yang darahku tumpah atas" (the motherland in which my blood are scattered on) but seriously, do something about the weather. How do you expect me to use less air-con (though I try my best) in order to prevent global warming when this is happening already.


OK OK I know...I shall stop complaining and live life.
Chinese New Year is around the corner! Yeah......
No Chinese New Year mood yet but I hope I'll slowly be feeling it. Can't wait for reunion dinner; Dunno why since I guess it won't be that great haha. What else...well excited to start on a new job too.. Can't wait actually because life is getting real dull for me.


Anyway, gonna end this abruptly.
Cheers
Happy Chinese New Year


With Lotsa Love,
TammyC
Ps: Trying to try out doing a video blog...what do you think? Practice my 'speaking' a lil'.. *shrugs*



No comments:

Post a Comment