~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

RRR-OARRRRING INTO 2010

Just wanna wish everyone a ROARING CHINESE NEW YEAR 2010...
May this year be better than the last and hopefully I'll be not as pessimistic as last year had made me haha.
Anyway cheers~
Had 2 mouthful of Shandy, one cup of iced-coke & a few New Year cookies....my God...I had noticeably gained a lot of weight...sigh...

Then again, it's CNY!
Try to control a bit lar...
Nothing much this year. Our celebrations and visiting have really mellowed down since last 2 years. In Ipoh, we had grander celebrations and we have to wake up early on the first day of CNY to go house visiting. But since we moved to KL, we really preferred to stay home. I don't know which one is better actually. I really dislike house visiting when the weather is hot and seriously, the weather these days are not at all what you'd call breezy. I'm worried if I go house visiting under this weather, I'll be baked with sweat and become salty human, literally. But without house-visiting, it really doesn't feel like CNY...Like today, the clock struck 12AM and I almost forgot that we have to wish our parents the traditional GONG XI FA CAI! But then my siblings came out and I recovered from amnesia. 

Well, I am still up at 3AM because I don't have to wake up early later...*wink*
And I don't want to sleep after the aplenty food I've consumed. So I decided to fixate some words into my blog and try to watch a movie or something haha. Pathetic how my life is always in front of my laptop, but I just love it! I love the Internet!!

I've posted on Twitpic website some pics of my reunion dinner & pre-CNY activities. Do check them out HERE. And do follow me on Twitter @ TammyC11...would really like to know some extra friends. 

Take care

With Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC welcoming the tiger with a roar..........
Btw, a lot of people setting off firecrackers & fireworks today....I heard crackling sounds for almost 1 hour before silence greets again. I guess they are really trying to scare the "Nian" monster away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment