~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

CRANKY 31ST

Went Chinese New Year shopping today.
Unfortunately, I'm in one hell of a grumpy mood today. I think I definitely woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. So not feeling the shopping mood. I guess it's because I'm really too tired.

My bro, sis and mum had a nice time (which is good) because they manage to buy nice new clothes for themselves. I managed to get a cardigan worth RM10 but it really wasn't a mood booster. I guess it's because I don't have enough of sleep! And I had been deprived of Neslo for too many days. And today, one whole day, I've been suffering from SINUS! 

Oh but the Laksa at Midvalley was definitely a great mood boost. At least for a few hours before I dwell back into gloominess. I feel bad that I was such a pain in the ahem today but I am really tired that I look like a walking zombie.

Chinese New Year shopping is like one of the activities I really don't enjoy. I know I know...it's a festival and all, it should be all cheers but I hate the crowded public areas...cars going crazy on the road - trying to cut queue just to get one or two minutes ahead of one another and disregarding the traffic rules that had been the norm for years! Also, I hate to load stuff in and out of the car etc etc. Okaylar...for some, it's part of the fun.

Tomorrow is round two of shopping...yes, seriously! My turn to hunt for some clothes...Destination: Berjaya Times Square. Well, I seek pride in getting cheap, non-branded stuff. I just don't know why.

I guess I should really get some sleep tonight. But well, it's already past midnight and I still need to eat some food. Guess I'll still endure a few more episodes of Criminal Minds and Supernatural before hitting the sack.

Anywayz, I'm out!

With Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC - mood not any better because some people watching football and I can't load my shows...wat the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment