~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

@6AM

It's almost 6a.m. and I'm still here blogging.
Oh well. I just feel that I need to jot something, since it's been a few days since I put my thoughts into words haha.

These few days were good days.
Yesterday I met a great lady - love her confidence and her charms and I really hope that I can work with her.

Today is also a great day. Went to the movies. Caught up with 2 good friends. Basically, just living and enjoying life while I still have the privilege to.

Been on Facebook looking at pictures. My God. I suddenly realized how much me and my friends has changed throughout the years.

Okaylar...I'm really too drained to continue writing.
Catch up soon!!

With Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC


No comments:

Post a Comment