~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Friday, January 15, 2010

BUBBLE TEA MAKES ME BUBBLY~

First of all, welcome to my 5th blog!!!
Yes yes...I have multiple blogs and some might thing I'm incredibly nuts.
I do try my best to update each one of them, but highly active are my movie and music blogs lar and I have a feeling, this one too hehe.

Anyway this is the territory where I crap about random stuff...just anything I feel like writing about.

For example today, I'm going to talk about *ta da* BUBBLE TEA!



I have no idea why but recently, I've started becoming a huge fan of bubble tea. Before this, bubble tea is not really something I'd drink or think about. In Ipoh, it wasn't really a trend for me but here in KL, I'm suddenly like friggin' addicted to it, and I don't know why. Last month alone, I've drank bubble tea 3 days in a row. I'm actually afraid to go buy it because I think the person at the stall had already recognize my round "bubble-tea maniac" face.

My favourite Bubble Tea shop is "Little Taiwan" in Midvalley. Yesterday though I discover a new "Little Taiwan" in One U (*happy!happy*) and I guess that is going to be another place where I can get my happy drink supply. 



Today I happened to walk along the 'pasar malam' near Cheras Leisure mall.
I can't help it but I just want my dose of bubble tea...they say you can get cheap bubble tea at pasar malam so I decided to try it even though I have been stuck in the toilet today due to extreme stomachache.

I decided on the chocolate flavour and persuaded my mum to try the honeydew flavoured one. My conclusion for the day is "Pasar malam's bubble tea is definitely not as good as Little Taiwan's. In fact, it kinda sucked." But to be fair, Little Taiwan's bubble tea is double the price of the pasar malam, so OF COURSE IT SHOULD TASTE BETTER. Value for money ma~


Well that's about it then.
My advice before I end, DON'T BUY BUBBLE TEA FROM PASAR MALAM unless you are sure that that stall serve good ones =P.

Take care peeps...
Tomorrow is another day out for me.

With Lotsa Love,
TammyC signing out to watch American Idol & later Criminal Minds.



No comments:

Post a Comment