~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Saturday, January 23, 2010

ROUTINES

How is it that some routines are just so tolerable while some aren't?
I met up with a friend the other day who is undergoing her internship and she was telling me about how her life now is. Morning go to work, evening drive back from work and then go online and that is a day gone.

I told her that was exactly how I felt previously and that is like the kinda life that I just don't want to live, unless circumstances force me to.

I guess this is one routine that I just don't want to get into if I have a choice.

My mum asked me just now suddenly, out of no where if I regretted quitting my first job. Fantastic pay...but part of the 9 to 5 cycle and doing something that I feel alien to. I can honestly, deep down from my heart say that I don't. Even though right now, I'm not in like a great position, but I can say that I have no regrets. I admit that I f up real bad with my first job, I would do a lot of things differently but I don't regret quitting. I feel that it's the only way for me to move on. I'm still waiting for a chance...but I hope I still have a chance to correct things.

I'm also going through a routine right now...everyday...I'm doing the same things online, with my tv series. But how come this routine seems so bearable and in fact, if not for the guilt of doing nothing, I can say that I'm actually enjoying it a lot.
Okaylar...hopefully things are changing for the better and next time, I'll have better stuff to crap about rather than how pathetic I am haha.
I seriously have no life now.

With Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC ;P




No comments:

Post a Comment