~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

LIZZZZZZZZARD!!

So sorry I don't share love for animals but I really don't.
It's late at night here and I'm hearing lizards doing their thing...I mean making weird sounds (don't go somewhere else with that).

I'm sorry but I'm really disgusted by the sounds and I just really not like lizards and frogs..uh uh...nope I really don't like them.
What am I doing so late at night?
Well I've been playing this zoo game on FB (yes, kinda lame) and I'm waiting for my whale to breed...so ya...nevermind...I know it's stupid but that's what happen when you have nothing better to do.
That's it...
Crap's over.

Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC
ps: the lizard rings again!

No comments:

Post a Comment