~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DISSING DITZIES

I know it's human rights but but but I just can't stand girls who just like to act as if they are super cute by wearing fake contacts to make their eyes look bigger and also wearing fake long eyelashes that makes them look super pretty but actually, not that pretty.

I was blog hopping when I came across this blog full of these cam-whore pics of this young lady who has all the traits of being Taiwanese Next Fake super model.
Honestly, she is darn pretty without the make-up - she look sweet but when she 'gaga-fy' (term derived from Lady Gaga) her looks with the fashions of a Taiwanese pop-star, she becomes horridly pretty. Get the idea? I mean Lady Gaga is a performer so she has to be dramatic in her outfits and make-up but this is like a teen who hasn't even mature scholarly.

I don't get teens these days really. Why do they like poses that make them look cute when they are in fact super pretty naturally. They usually enlarge their eyes during camera shots and not forgetting their *peace* sign  or their palms opening next to their tiny mouth.



 
(These pictures are acquired from public randomly, not blogs so no privacy invasion intended)
 

Hmmm maybe this are the so call popular girls in Malaysian highschool. If in US we have blonde bimbos, in Malaysia, we have "Taiwanese-cum-gaga eyelashes" act-cute girls (if you know Taiwanese superstar Rainie Yang, you'll know the kinda girl I'm talking about). All of them fall under the 'ditzies' category. No offense. Well guys digg them...so consider that I'm just jealous (NOT!).

Some of these girls set up blogs just to exploit their beauty and put multiple (by multiple I mean possibly hundreds) shots of themselves cam-whoring with their fake assets. '=.=

If blogging once meant fixating in the electronic world your opinions, ideas and feelings accompanied by some descriptive pictures to make a point, some blogs have now mutated into a personal portfolio demonstrating the beautiful (fake) features for others to fetish on. I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying, I won't do it (ahem...I hope I don't get mutated) and I just don't get it. But well if pictures like that get the blog 1000 over hits per day, who am I to say anything right? Mine is only getting like what, a mere 20?

Anyway I haven't been blogging much these days, well mainly because I'm currently crazy over TV series and I practically have my butt glued onto the seat. Not good but well, break is over soon and will have to get back to work soon. The best thing to do now is to enjoy and relax as much as possible before heading back to the world of adulthood.

*Ta* folks~

With Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC


No comments:

Post a Comment