~*RANDOM RATTLES*~

A blog where I randomly pick something to write about...
It's a place I write when I'm bored...
It's here I put in my random thoughts of what I think of other things...
Basically, it's just me rattling...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

SEAT ALERT!!

People, if ever you enter a cinema and is rubbing your way in the dark, please remember to also rub if the seat is intact.

Okay today went to the cinemas with me friends, watched "Case 39". Movie reviews later.
Anyway, walking along the aisle, saw row F - great! Our seats....
First friend entered, second friend entered, I entered and sat...
*dung*
Landed my poor butt on a cushion laying on the floor. Great...apparently the cushion wasn't fastened. It was basically just laying on the ground. My butt was in a good condition but my leg knocked I don't know what and was blobbing pain but yes, the incident was "Joke of the Day".

SO basically my friend sitting next to me can't stop laughing for the next I don't know how many minutes. I guess she might not stopped if the movie isn't a scary one (for her, not me).

By the way, the problem wasn't fix. To cut a long story short, let's just say I exchanged seats with a friend.

Tada so yes!
Advice - CHECK UR SEATS BEFORE PLACING BUTTS PEOPLE..
unless of course you wanna make people laugh then by all means, entertain and look silly =D

Cheers!~
With Lotsa Lurve,
TammyC signing out after writing 2 blog posts =)



No comments:

Post a Comment